Dalāʼil al-khayrāt , 1228 H. : manuscript codex
- Arabic. In Arabic.
- Physical description
- 1 volume ( leaves), 13 cm.
At the library
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact email@example.com for information about access.
|MSS CODEX 1054 T||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Original slipcase removed for preservation. Both case and manuscript now housed in clamshell case.
- Nine lines of text (black and occasional red ink) per page, enclosed in gold border, with second gold border enclosing facing pages; catchwords and other text between borders. Two miniatures depicting the most holy mosques on facing leaves. Additional gold leaf decoration within text.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2011. Accession 2011-092.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #4311.
Browse related items
Start at call number: