Tel Aviv : collection of announcements, signs, and advertisements, circa 1920-1939
- Physical description
- .5 linear foot (1 flat box)
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M1828 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- The collection includes items printed on paper or cardboard including advertisements for schools, teachers, and kindergartens in Tel Aviv; announcements concerning construction, contractors and engineers; synagogues and Talitot; events and the inauguration of the opera building; cardboard signs printed with names of workers and offices of the Tel Aviv municipality (including the name plate of the mayor); food advertisements; periodicals, books and newspapers; names of election candidates; advertisements for restaurants; cafe menus; various forms, tickets, etc.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use
- Purchased, 2011. Accession 2011-081
- This material was printed in the workshop of Rabbi Zvi Kopshtik in Tel Aviv
Browse related items
Start at call number: