- Daniel Schugurensky.
- London ; New York : Continuum International Pub. Group, c2011.
- Physical description
- viii, 252 p. ; 24 cm.
- Continuum library of educational thought ; v. 16.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB880 .F732 S37 2011||Unknown|
- Schugurensky, Daniel, 1958-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Intellectual biography-- 2. Critical exposition of the thinker's work-- 3, The reception and influence of the work-- 4. The relevance of the work today-- Bibliography-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This title offers a coherent account of Freire's educational thought, including coverage of the reception and influence of his work and its relevance today. Paulo Freire is indisputably a major thinker in education. Daniel Schugurensky's volume offers the most coherent account of Freire's educational thought. This work is divided into: intellectual biography; critical exposition of Freire's work; the reception and influence of Freire's work; and, the relevance of the work today. This is a major international reference series providing comprehensive accounts of the work of seminal educational thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions. It is the most ambitious and prestigious such project ever published - a definitive resource for at least a generation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Continuum library of educational thought ; v. 16
Browse related items
Start at call number: