Treme. The complete first season [videorecording]
- produced by Anthony Hemingway ; created by David Simon & Eric Overmyer ; Blown Deadline Productions ; a presentation of Home Box Office.
- Uniform Title
- Treme (Television program). Season 1.
- English, French, Spanish. In English, French or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- [New York, N.Y.] : Home Box Office ; Burbank, Calif. : Distributed by Warner Home Video 
- Physical description
- 4 videodiscs (ca. 632 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Simon, David, 1960- Creator
- Overmyer, Eric. Creator
- Hemingway, Anthony Producer
- Pierce, Wendell Actor
- Alexander, Khandi, 1957-
- Goodman, John, 1952- Actor
- Leo, Melissa. Actor
- Peters, Clarke Actor
- Zahn, Steve, 1968- Actor
- Dickens, Kim, 1965- Actor
- Huisman, Michiel, 1981- Actor
- Micarelli, Lucia, 1983- Actor
- Brown, Rob, 1984- Actor
- Blown Deadline Productions (Firm)
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Disc 1. Do you know what it means / director, Agnieszka Holland ; written by David Simon & Eric Overmyer. Meet de boys on the battlefront / director, Jim McKay ; teleplay, David Mills
- Disc 2. Right place, wrong time / director, Ernest Dickerson ; teleplay, Eric Overmyer. At the foot of Canal Street / director, Anthony Hemingway ; teleplay, George Pelecanos. Shame, shame, shame / director, Christine Moore ; teleplay, Lolis Eric Elie
- Disc 3. Shallow water, oh mama / director, Brad Anderson ; teleplay, Tom Piazza. Smoke my peace pipe / director, Simon Cellan-Jones ; teleplay, David Mills & Davis Rogan. All on a Mardi Gras Day / director, Anthony Hemingway; teleplay, Eric Overmyer
- Disc 4. Wish someone would care / director, Dan Attias ; teleplay, George Pelecanos. I'll fly away / director, Agnieszka Holland ; teleplay, David Simon.
- Amid the ruins of New Orleans, ordinary people--musicians, chefs, residents--find themselves clinging to a unique culture and wondering if the city that gave birth to that culture still has a future.
- New Orleans (La.) > Drama.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 > Social aspects > Louisiana > New Orleans > Drama.
- Community life > Louisiana > New Orleans > Drama.
- Disaster relief > Louisiana > New Orleans > Drama.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast in 2010.
- Special features: The music of Treme; The making of Treme; Treme: beyond Bourbon Street; Audio commentaries; Music commentaries; Series index.
- Production Credits
- Editor, Kate Sanford ... [et al.] ; director of photography, Lisa Rinzler ... [et al.] ; music, Kermit Ruffin, Trombone Shorty, James Andrews, Dr. John, Rebirth Brass Band, Free Agents Brass Band, New Birth Brass Band.
- John Goodman, Wendell Pierce, Steve Zahn, Melissa Leo, Michiel Huisman, Lucia Micarelli, Khandi Alexander, Rob Brown, Kim Dickens, Clarke Peters.
- DVD, NTSC; region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1.
- 9780780664524 (set)
- 0780664523 (set)
- Publisher Number
- 4000028971 Warner Home Video (set)
- 2000042887 Warner Home Video
Browse related items
Start at call number: