A tour from the city of New York, to Detroit, in the Michigan Territory
- made between the 2d of May and the 22d of September, 1818 ... The tour is accompanied with a map upon which the route will be designated; a particular map of the falls and river of Niagara, and the environs of the city of Detroit. By William Darby ...
- New York: published for the author, by Kirk & Mercein, and sold by Kirk & Mercein, A.T. Goodrich & Co., James Eastburn & co., W.B. Gilley, Charles Wiley & co., R. McDermut, William Hooker, and Collins & co., New York, and by some others of the principal booksellers in the United States, 1819.
- Physical description
- viii, -228, lxiii,  p. 3 fold. maps (incl. front.) 25 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Darby, William, 1775-1854.
- Publication date
- Maps are hand painted.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: S.F. Jarvis (signature). Mounted: newspaper article, dated Jan. 1852.
Browse related items
Start at call number: