Education for a multicultural society
- edited by Kolajo Paul Afolabi ... [et al.].
- Cambridge, MA : Harvard Educational Review, c2011.
- Physical description
- vii, 371 p. ; 26 cm.
- Harvard educational review. Reprint series ; no. 47.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|370.6 .H339E NO.47||Unknown|
- Afolabi, Kolajo Paul.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reading the world of school literacy : contextualizing the experience of a young African American male / Arlette Ingram Willis
- A hearing teacher's changing role in deaf education / Patricia J. Saylor
- "They're in my culture, they speak the same way" : African American language in multiethnic high schools / Django Paris
- Indigenous knowledges and the story of the bean / Bryan McKinley Jones Brayboy and emma Maughan
- Elementary school curricula and urban transformation / Paul Skilton-Sylvester
- The silence dialogue : power and pedagogy in educating other people's children / Lisa D. Delpit
- Passin' for black : race, identity, and bone memory in postracial America / Signithia Fordham
- Achievement as resistance : the development of a critical race achievement ideology among black achievers / Dorinda J. Carter Andrews
- Fact and fiction : stories of Puerto Ricans in U.S. schools / Sonia Nieto
- A gay-themed lesson in an ethnic literature curriculum : tenth graders' responses to "Dear Anita" / Steven Z. Athanases
- Talking about race, learning about racism : the application of racial identity development theory in the classroom / Beverly Daniel Tatum
- Using a Chicana feminist epistemology in educational research / Dolores Delgado Bernal
- Freire and a feminist pedagogy of difference / Kathleen Weiler
- Rethinking education and emancipation : being, teaching, and power / Noah De Lissovoy.
- Publication date
- Reprint series ; no. 47
Browse related items
Start at call number: