cANIMIDA Task 2, hydrocarbon and metal characterization of sediments in the cANIMIDA study area : final report
- John Brown, principal investigator, Exponent, Inc.
- [Anchorage, Alaska] : Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (235 pages in various pagings) : PDF, color illustrations, color maps
- OCS study MMS 2010-004.
Also available at
- Brown, John S. (Environmental scientist), author.
- Environmental Studies Program (U.S.)
- United States. Minerals Management Service. Alaska OCS Region.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Hydrocarbon and metal characterization of sediments in the cANIMIDA study area
- "February 2010."
- Downloaded from http://www.alaska.boemre.gov/reports/2010rpts/2010_004/2010_004.pdf on May 13, 2011.
- Funding Information
- Funded by the U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Minerals Management Service (MMS), Alaska Outer Continental Shelf Region as part of the MMS Alaska Environmental Studies Program M04PC00001