Symposium : privacy rights in a post Lawrence world : responses to Lawrence v. Texas
- New York, N.Y. : Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2004.
- Physical description
- ix, p. 263-500 ; 25 cm.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introducing Lawrence v. Texas : some background and a glimpse of the future / Edward Stein
- Lawrence and Garner : the love (or at least sexual attraction) that finally dared speak its name / Paris R. Baldacci
- Loose not the floodgates / Benjamin J. Cooper
- The other "sex" in Lawrence v. Texas / Paisley Currah
- Lawrence v. Texas : when "profound and deep convictions" collide with liberty interests / Nancy J. Knauer
- Is incest next / Brett H. McDonnell
- The shag-a-delic Supreme Court : "anal sex," "mystery," "destiny," and the "transcendent" in Lawrence v. Texas / Richard D. Mohr
- The missing word in Lawrence v. Texas / Ruthann Robson
- Choosing liberty over equality and sacrificing both : equal protection and due process in Lawrence v. Texas / Andrew J. Sligsohn
- Challenging dissent : the ontology and logic of Lawrence v. Texas / Jami Weinstein and Tobyn DeMarco.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Privacy rights in a post Lawrence world, responses to Lawrence v. Texas
- Symposium issue of Cardozo women's law journal, v. 10, no. 2 (Winter 2004).
- "Annotated legal bibliography on gender"--P. 467-500.
- Caption title.
- Related Work
- Cardozo law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: