Latin America and the Caribbean : atlas of our changing environment
- United Nations Environment Program.
- Panama City, Panama : UNEP, Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 atlas (313 p.) : col. ill., col. maps ; 37 cm.
At the library
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 290-304).
- Landscapes > Environmental aspects > Latin America > Maps.
- Landscapes > Environmental aspects > Caribbean Area > Maps.
- Ecology > Latin America > Maps.
- Ecology > Caribbean Area > Maps.
- Global environmental change > Maps.
- Environmental monitoring > Latin America > Maps.
- Environmental monitoring > Caribbean Area > Maps.
- Environmentally sensitive areas > Latin America > Maps.
- Environmentally sensitive areas > Caribbean Area > Maps.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scales differ.
- "UNEP published this Atlas with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the technical collaboration of Water Center for the Humid Tropics of Latin America and The Caribbean (CATHALAC)."--Acknowledgments.
- "... collects more than 200 images showing the main environmental issues in the region. More than a book of maps, this publication is the first effort to analyze, with the combined use of spectacular satellite images and scientific data, the transformation that the regional environment is experiencing."--P. 4 of cover.
- Also available online.
- 9789280730579 (hbk.)
- 9280730576 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: