Bones. Season three [videorecording].
- Uniform Title
- Bones (Television program). Season 3.
- English, French, Spanish. English dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Totally decomposed ed.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Physical description
- 5 videodiscs (ca. 690 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- disc 1. The widow's son in the windshield ; Soccer mom in the mini-van. Death in the saddle
- disc 2. The secret in the soil. Mummy in the maze ; Intern in the incinerator. Boy in the time capsule
- disc 3. The knight on the grid. The Santa in the slush ; The man in the mud. Player under pressure
- disc 4. The baby in the bough. The verdict in the story. The wannabe in the weeds ; The pain in the heart.
- Dr. Temperence Brennan is a brilliant, but lonely, forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington D.C. After consulting on a case for the FBI, she is approached by Special Agent Seeley Booth. He wants Dr. Brennan to help the Bureau solve crimes by identifying human remains that are too far gone for standard FBI forensic investigations. Brennan's empirical, literal view of the world causes friction with Booth, creating a volatile relationship for the two. However as their case load increases the symbiotic partnership produces results. With the support of Brennan's Squint Squad, murderers, past and present should be on the look out.
- Forensic anthropologists > United States > Drama.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Drama.
- Murder > Investigation > United States > Drama.
- Criminal investigation > United States > Drama.
- Death > Causes > Drama.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Bones. Season 3
- Bones. The complete third season
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast on television during the 2007-2008 season; produced by 20th Century Fox Television in association with Far Field Productions and Josephson Entertainment.
- Contains all 15 episodes from the third season.
- Special features: disc 1: Director's take: "The vault," "Making of the body;" "Car crash: exploding van," "Squints" and "The angelator;" gag reel. disc 3: Extended episodes: "The knight on the grid" and "The Santa in the slush;" Original version: "Player under pressure." disc 4: Extended episode: "The baby in the bough." disc 5: Bonus season 4 episodes: "The Yanks in the UK, part one," "The Yanks in the UK, part two," "The man in the outhouse" and "The finger in the nest."
- Production Credits
- Creator, Hart Hanson.
- Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor.
- Not rated.
- Canadian Home Video rating: PG.
- DVD, widescreen (1.78:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Publisher Number
- 2252602 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Browse related items
Start at call number: