Comparative tables on social protection
- [Brussels, Belgium] : Employment, Social Affairs & Equal Opportunities, Social Protection Social Inclusion, -
- The database contains the regularly updated MISSOC tables, covering all areas of social protection. The database allows the user to easily select the country or countries of interest and select the specific information fields they want to view on the screen and/or print-out. The database also enables downloading of the selected information into a standard Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, which allows for more advanced comparisons, table designs and print-outs. Includes the 27 European Union member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland, and covers 12 main areas of social protection: financing, healthcare, sickness, maternity, invalidity, old-age, survivors, employment injuries and occupational diseases, family, unemployment, guaranteed minimum resources, and long-term care.
- Social security > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Social security > Law and legislation > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Public welfare > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Public welfare > Law and legislation > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Social legislation > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Human services > Europe > Statistics > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Europa - MISSOC
- Vol/date range
- Began with 2004-May.
- Also available in German and French.
- Title from homepage.
- Other edition
- Tableaux comparatifs sur la protection sociale fre
- Other edition
- Vergleichende Tabellen zur sozialen Sicherheit ger