Undocumented. Unafraid; No tenemos miedo / poster art by Favianna Rodriguez, 2010
- Text Arizona to 3-0-6-4-4 :
- Physical description
- 1 color offset print, 18 x 24 inches.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS PRINTS 0464||In-library use|
- Rodriguez, Favianna.
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2011. Accession 2011-229.
- "After Arizona’s governor signed an anti-immigrant bill, SB 1070, into law in April 2010, it became legal to racially profile in the state, a movement of organizers around the country rose up to fight. I traveled to Phoenix, Arizona on Mother's Day as part of a women's delegation to document the women and children of the local grassroots movement. At one of the marches, I photographed a young Latina girl in the crowd and developed this poster." [Artist's description]
Browse related items
Start at call number: