- presented by the Linguistic Institute ; sponsored by the Linguistic Society of America, the Association for Computational Linguistics, the American Association for Artifical Intelligence, and Stanford University.
- Physical description
- 8 videodiscs (NTSC, 725 min.) : DVD video, recorded DVD, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Linguistic Institute Videotape series.
- The Stanford video journal.
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|V0354 DISC 1U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 2U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 3U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 4U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 5U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 6U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 7U||In-library use|
|V0354 DISC 8U||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- ["This series of videocassettes comprise a full-length course presented at the 1987 Linguistic Institute held at Stanford University ."]
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Linguistic Institute Videotape series
- The Stanford video journal
- Lecturers: Pat Hayes and Nils Nilsson.
- Use copy of media materials now unusable in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created 2011].
- Full screen 1.33:1.
- The materials are open for research use.
- Cite as
- Knowledge Representation: Pat Hayes and Nils Nilsson (V0354). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Originally released as a series of videotapes in 1989.
- All region.
Browse related items
Start at call number: