International data base (IDB) [electronic resource]
- U.S. Census Bureau.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Census Bureau
- An online data bank containing statistical tables of demographic data for countries and areas of the world with a population of 5,000 or more. Allows users to download aggregated or parsed data, types of which reflect population, fertility, birth, growth, age, gender, migration, life expectancy, and mortality. Covers 1950 to present with projections to 2050.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Updated semiannually, 2009-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Updated irregularly, 1997-2008
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1997.
- "Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division."
- Tabular and graphic numeric data available in HTML format, and downloadable in Excel (spreadsheet) and CSV (delimited text file) formats.
- Formerly issued by the U.S. Census Bureau, International Programs Center <Nov. 7, 2004>.