Mass spectrometry [electronic resource] : a textbook
- by Jurgen Gross.
- 2nd ed.
- Berlin ; London : Springer, 2010.
- Physical description
- p. cm.
- Introduction.- Principles of Ionization and Ion Dissociation.- Isotopic Composition and Accurate Mass.- Instrumentation.- Practical Aspects of Electron Ionization.- Fragmentation of Organic Ions and Interpretation of EI Mass Spectra.- Chemical Ionization.- Field Ionization and Field Desorption.- Tandem Mass Spectrometry.- Fast Atom Bombardment.- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization.- Electrospray Ionization.- Ambient Mass Spectrometry.- Hyphenated Methods.- Inorganic Mass Spectrometry.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642107092 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- This book offers a balanced mixture of practice-oriented information and theoretical background as well as numerous references, clear illustrations, and useful data tables. Problems and solutions are accessible via a special website. This new edition has been completely revised and extended; it now includes three new chapters on tandem mass spectrometry, interfaces for sampling at atmospheric pressure, and inorganic mass spectrometry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642107092 20160605
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 9, 2011). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Gross, Jürgen H. Mass spectrometry. 2nd ed. Berlin ; London : Springer, 2010 ( 9783642107092 )
- 9783642107115 (electronic bk.)
- 3642107117 (electronic bk.)