Encyclopedic dictionary of polymers [electronic resource]
- 2nd ed.
- New York ; London : Springer, 2010.
- Physical description
- p. cm.
- Publisher's Summary
- This reference, in its second edition, contains more than 7,500 polymeric material terms, including the names of chemicals, processes, formulae, and analytical methods that are used frequently in the polymer and engineering fields. This lavishly illustrated title includes an appendix of biochemical and microbiological terms, thus offering previously unpublished material making the book distinct from all competitors. Supplementary material such as audio files with pronuncitions of each term may be found on the Springer website Interactive equations posted on the author's website bring important relationships to life. Each succinct entry offers a broadly accessible definition as well as cross-references to related terms.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Jan W. Gooch.
- Includes Internet access.
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 9, 2011). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Encyclopedic dictionary of polymers. 2nd ed. New York ; London : Springer, 2010 9781441962485 (OCoLC)645703758
- 9781441962478 (electronic bk.)
- 1441962476 (electronic bk.)