Modeling risk management in sustainable construction [electronic resource]
- Desheng Dash Wu, editor.
- Berlin ; Heidelberg : Springer, c2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxi, 426 p.) : ill.
- Computational risk management.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Enterprise Risk-Management in Supply Chains.- Enterprise Risk Management in Construction.- Enterprise Risk Management in Projects.- Energy Risk Management.- Environmental Risk Management.- Financial Risk.- Sustainable Risk Management Tools.- Enterprise Risk Management Modeling.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642152429 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- In this edited volume, we present the state-of-the-art views of the perspective of enterprise risk management, to include frameworks and controls in the ERM process with respect to supply chains, constructions, and project, energy, environmental and sustainable development risk management. The bulk of this volume is devoted to presenting a number of modeling approaches that have been (or could be) applied to enterprise risk management in construction.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642152429 20160605
- Publication date
- Computational risk management
- Available in another form
- Print version: Modeling risk management in sustainable construction. Berlin ; Heidelberg : Springer, c2011. ( 9783642152429 )
- 9783642152436 (electronic bk.)
- 3642152430 (electronic bk.)