Heterogenized homogeneous catalysts for fine chemicals production [electronic resource] : materials and processes
- edited by Pierluigi Barbaro, Francesca Liguori.
- Dordrecht ; London : Springer, 2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Catalysis by metal complexes ; v. 33.
- Fine Chemicals Synthesis Through Heterogenized Catalysts: Scopes, Challenges and Needs.- Biomimetic Single-Site Heterogeneous Catalysts: Design Strategies and Catalytic Potential.- Heterogenization on Inorganic Supports: Methods and Applications.- Covalent Heterogenization of Asymmetric Catalysts on Polymers and Nanoparticles.- Heterogenization of Homogeneous Catalysts on Dendrimers.- Catalytic Membranes Embedding Selective Catalysts: Preparation and Applications.- Immobilized Complexes for Enantioselective Catalysis: the Industrial Perspective.- Chemical Reaction Engineering Aspects for Heterogenized Molecular Catalysts.- Chemoselective and Enantioselective Hydrogenations on Immobilized Complexes.- Oxidations Mediated by Heterogenized Catalysts.- Heterogeneous Initiators for Sustainable Polymerization Processes.- Reactivity and Selectivity of Heterogenized Homogeneous Catalysts: Insights from Molecular Simulations.- Instrumental Techniques for the Investigation of Heterogenised Catalysts: Characterisation and In situ Studies.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Table 1 E factors (tonnes of waste generated per tonne of product manufactured  Industry segment Annual product tonnage E factor 6 8 Oil refining 10 -10 Approx. 0. 1 4 6 Bulk chemicals 10 -10.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Catalysis by metal complexes ; 33
- Available in another form
- Print version: Heterogenized homogeneous catalysts for fine chemicals production. Dordrecht ; London : Springer, 2010 ( 9789048136957 )