Preparing and delivering technical presentations [electronic resource]
- Kenneth G. Budinski.
- [1st ed.].
- West Conshohocken, PA : ASTM International, c2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vii, 58 p.) : ill.
- ASTM manual series ; MNL 54.
- Budinski, Kenneth G.
- Message strategy
- Audience accommodation
- Researching your subject
- Preparing an oral presentation
- Intellectual property considerations
- Selecting and preparing visual aids
- Delivering your message
- Guide for preparation of slides
- Sample presentation
- Presentation checklist, things to consider in preparing and delivering a technical presentation
- Suggestions from AV professionals on slide preparation.
- Publication date
- Manual ; 54
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action note
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve pda
- Available in another form
- Print version: Budinski, Kenneth G. Preparing and delivering technical presentations. [1st ed.]. West Conshohocken, PA : ASTM International, c2005 ( 0803133707 )
- 9781615836833 (electronic bk.)
- 1615836837 (electronic bk.)
- 9780803145610 (electronic bk.)
- 0803145616 (electronic bk.)
- 0803133707 (alk. paper)
- 9780803133709 (alk. paper)