The M9.0 Great Tohoku Earthquake (northeast Honshu, Japan) of March 11, 2011
- prepared in cooperation with with the Global Seismographic Network ; map prepared by U.S. Geological Survey, National Earthquake Information Center.
- [Reston, Va.?] : Department of the Interior. U.S. Geological Survey, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 map) : PDF, color.
Also available at
- National Earthquake Information Center issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title on USGS earthquake hazards page: Poster of the Great Tohoku Earthquake (northeast Honshu, Japan) of March 11, 2011 - Magnitude 9.0
- "March 14, 2011."
- "Earthquake summary map XXX."
- Viewed April 8, 2011.