Kinesiology : scientific basis of human motion
- 12th ed. / Nancy Hamilton, Wendi Weimar, Kathryn Luttgens.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 622 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QP303 .L87 2012||Checked out - Overdue|
|QP303 .L87 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Since the 1950s, "Kinesiology: Scientific Basis of Human Motion" has remained the definitive kinesiology text for college students. The twelfth edition continues the text's tradition of examining human motion through the integrated presentation of anatomy and biomechanics and applying that knowledge to a wide variety of motor skills. This edition retains the text's strong coverage of physiology combined with current scholarship in biomechanics as applied to motor skills.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Luttgens' name appears first on the earlier editions.
- Previous ed.: 2008.
- 9780078022548 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 0078022541 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780071086431 (pbk.)
- 0071086439 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: