Trade law and regulation in Korea
- edited by Seung Wha Chang and Won-Mog Choi.
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, 2009.
- Physical description
- xv, 195 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Elgar Korean law.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Border Measures : Customs and Import-related Measures / Deok-Young Park
- The Export Control System / Seung-Hwan Choi
- Trade Remedy Laws and Regulations of Korea : Anti-dumping and Countervailing Measures / Won-Mog Choi
- Trade Laws and Regulations in Korea : Safeguard Measures / Duk-Geun Ahn
- Laws on Trade in Services in Korea / Joon-Gi Kim
- International Interactions of Korean Competition Law / Young-Jin Jung
- Increasing Interaction Between Investment and Trade in Korea / Jae-Min Lee
- Korea's Institutional Framework for FTA Negotiations and Administration : Tariffs and Rules of Origin / Jong-Bum Kim.
In the face of rapid development of the Korean economy, Korean trade laws and regulations have changed in many different ways over the last few decades. This comprehensive book introduces the laws and regulations affecting trade with Korea. Beginning with an introduction to the trading regime in Korea, and an overview of the basic trade laws and regulations, the expert contributors move on to cover specific topics in detail. They examine import/export measures (such as customs, rules on country of origin, import procedures, and export controls on strategic items) as well as trade remedies and trade in services. In addition, the book assesses the impact of competition laws on trade and concludes by considering the issues of foreign investment and FTAs. Written by Korean trade law scholars and practitioners with highly specialised knowledge, this authoritative book will be an invaluable guide for those needing practical knowledge of Korean trade law and systems, as well as researchers with an interest in the region or international trade with Korea.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Elgar Korean law
- 9781847209221 (hbk.)
- 184720922X (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: