Cross over water
- Richard Yañez.
- Reno, Nev. : University of Nevada Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- 204 p. ; 23 cm.
- West word fiction series.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Yañez, Richard, 1967-
- Publisher's Summary
- Raul Luis "Ruly" Cruz is a young Mexican American who lives in El Paso, just across the Rio Grande from Mexico, home of his an-cestors and some of his current relatives. As he grows from awkward adolescent to manhood, he negotiates the precarious borders of family, tradition, and identity trying to find his own place in the Chicano community and in the larger world. This is an engaging and moving story of growing up in a borderland that is not only geographical but cultural as well.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780874178388 20190206
- Publication date
- West word fiction
- 9780874178388 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 087417838X (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: