Diasporic philosophy and counter-education
- by Ilan Gur-Ze'ev (author/editor).
- Rotterdam ; Boston : Sense Publishers, c2010.
- Physical description
- 322 p. ; 25 cm.
- Educational futures v. 48.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB14.7 .G86 2010
- Unknown LB14.7 .G86 2010
- Gur-Ze'ev, Ilan.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- The nomadic existence of the eternal improviser and Diasporic co-poiesis today / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev
- Diasporic philosophy, homelessness, and counter-education in context : the Israeli-Palestinian example / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev
- Adorno and Horkheimer : diasporic philosophy, negative theology and counter-education / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev
- Beyond peace education : toward co-poiesis and enduring improvisation / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev
- Diasporic philosophy, counter-education and improvisation / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev
- Judaism, postcolonialism and Diasporic education in the era of Globalization / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev and Daniel Boyarin
- Diaspora, philosophy and counter-education in face of post-colonial reality / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev and Cornel West
- The possibility of a new critical language from the sources of Jewish negative theology / Ilan Gur-Ze'ev and Jonathan Boyarin
- Education the world of Diasporas / Zygmunt Bauman
- Nomadism : against methodological nationalism / Rosi Braidotti
- The coexistence of cultures / Tzvetan Todorov
- Vignettes of ambiguity / Ignacio L. Götz
- Language, identity and exile / Daphna Erdinast-Vulcan
- Diaspora as catastrophe, Diaspora as a mission and the postcolonial philosophy of Edward Said / Ilan Pappe
- Homelessness, restlessness and Diasporic poetry / Arie Kizel
- Ecology and pedagogy / Yotam Hotam.
- Publication date
- Educational futures : rethinking theory and practice ; v. 48
- 9789460913631 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9460913636 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9789460913624 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9460913628 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9789460913648 (ebk.)
- 9460913644 (ebk.)