Symposium on land grants and the law : the disputed legal histories of New Mexico's land grants
- Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico School of Law, c2008.
- Physical description
- xi, p. -1104 ; 26 cm.
- University of New Mexico. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Kristina G. Fisher
- Persistence and disintegration : New Mexico's community land grants in historical perspective / Manuel García y Griego
- Righting the record : a response to the GAO's 2004 report Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo : Findings and Possible Options Regarding Longstanding Community Land Grant Claims in New Mexico / David Benavides, Ryan Golten
- Appendix : land grant speculation in New Mexico during the territorial period / David Correia
- Taking timber, earth, and water : the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad and the struggle for New Mexico's land grants / David Correia
- The Cebolleta Land Grant : multicultrual cooperation and contention / Denise Holladay Damico
- The blighted history of the Alameda Land Grant : Montoya v. Unknown Heirs of vigil / Kristopher N. Houghton
- The Pajarito Land Grant : a contextual analysis of its confirmation by the U.S. government / Elaine Patricia Lujan
- Land grants and the U.S. Forest Service / Carol Raish, Alice M. McSweeney
- The history and adjudication of the Antonio Chávez Grant / Mark Schiller.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Land grants and the law, the disputed legal histories of New Mexico's land grants
- Disputed legal histories of New Mexico's land grants
- Title from cover.
- "April 12, 2008."
- Special issue of Natural resources journal, v. 48, no. 4 (fall 2008).
- Related Work
- Natural resources journal.
Browse related items
Start at call number: