National Security Division progress report
- United States Department of Justice.
- Washington, D.C. : U. S. Department of Justice, 2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (70 pages) : PDF, color illustrations
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- United States. Department of Justice. National Security Division
- 1. Introduction and executive summary--Origins of the National Security Division
- 2. The mission and objectives of the National Security Division
- 3. The operations of the National Security Division
- 4. Specific operations and efforts
- 5. Training and education
- 6. Administration
- 7. Important organizational events and milestones
- Appendix. A. Major terrorism indictments and convictions
- B. Major espionage indictments and convictions
- C. Major export enforcement indictments and investigations.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Progress report
- "April 2008"