Mark Kirchner photographs of Harry Ueno, 1986
- Physical description
- 1 folder
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1683 OS||In-library use|
- 5 photographs of and related to Harry Ueno, taken at the Manzanar Pilgrimage, 1986. Also included is Mr. Kazuyoshi Kitaoka's summary of his interview of Harry Ueno, Manzanar Pilgrimage, 26 April 1986.
- Kirchner, Mark.
- Ueno, Harry.
- Manzanar War Relocation Center.
- Concentration camp inmates > California > Owens Valley > Photographs.
- Japanese Americans > Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 > Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Personal narratives, Japanese American.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Concentration camps > California > Owens Valley.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Copyright and all revenues deriving from copyright exploitation in the "Mark Kirchner photographs of Harry Ueno" remain for the full period allowed with the donor and his estate. Credit line will appear: "Copyright Mark Kirchner, courtesy of Special Collections, Stanford University Libraries."
- Gift of Mark Kirchner, 2011. Accession 2011-020.
- Associated archival material: M0930, Harry Y. Ueno papers, 1912-1997.
- Born in Hawaii, 1907, of Japanese parents, Harry Ueno entered the Manzanar War Relocation Center on June 1, 1942.
Browse related items
Start at call number: