Am I blue? : coming out from the silence
- edited by Marion Dane Bauer.
- New York : HarperTrophy, c1994 [i.e. 1995?]
- Physical description
- xi, 273 p. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
PS509 .H57 A4 1995
- Unknown PS509 .H57 A4 1995
- Bauer, Marion Dane.
- Am I blue? / Bruce Coville
- We might as well all be strangers / M.E. Kerr
- Winnie and Tommy / Francesca Lia Block
- Slipping away / Jacqueline Woodson
- The honorary shepherds / Gregory Maguire
- Running / Ellen Howard
- Three Mondays in July / James Cross Giblin
- Parents' night / Nancy Garden
- Michael's little sister / C.S. Adler
- Supper / Lesleá Newman
- Holding / Lois Lowry
- Blood sister / Jane Yolen
- Hands / Jonathan London
- 50% chance of lightning / Cristina Salat
- In the tunnels / William Sleator
- Dancing backwards / Marion Dane Bauer.
- A collection of short stories about homosexuality by such authors as Bruce Coville, M.E. Kerr, William Sleator, and Jane Yolen.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Originally published: HarperCollins, c1994.
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Book Award (American Library Association), 1995
- Lambda Literary Award, 1994
- Available in another form
- Online version: Am I blue? 1st ed. New York : HarperCollins, c1994 (OCoLC)604159993
- Online version: Am I blue? 1st ed. New York : HarperCollins, c1994 (OCoLC)604823267