The grammar of ornament
- by Owen Jones. Illustrated by examples from various styles of ornament. One hundred and twelve plates.
- London : B. Quaritch, 1868.
- Physical description
- 157 p. : ill. (part col.) ; 35 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|NK1510 .J7 1868 F||In-library use|
- Jones, Owen, 1809-1874.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Added t.p. in colors.
- With contributions by J.B. Waring, J.O. Westwood and M.D. Wyatt.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): Binding: maroon half goatskin, maroon marbled boards, gilt-tooled title on spine.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: