I have the data-- now what? : analyzing data and making instructional changes
- Betsy Moore.
- Larchmont, NY : Eye on Education, c2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 111 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1570 .M63 2011||Unknown|
- Moore, Betsy.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111).
- Introduction: Why Do We Need Another Book About Data? 1. Compiling the Data: How to Make It All Make Sense 2. Analyzing the Data: What Does It All Mean? 3. Analyzing the Data: What to Do About it 4. Following Data Analysis: Deciding How to Do What Needs to Be Done 5. Specific Strategies for Specific Subjects 6. Specific Strategies to Increase Critical-Thinking Skills 7. Specific Strategies to Increase Test-Taking Skills 8. Charting the Data for Improvement Epilogue Where To Go From Here BluePrints for the Process References.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781596671706 20160603
- Publisher's Summary
- In this book, author, consultant, and longtime educator Betsy Moore shows teachers how to use data to make informed instructional changes in their classrooms. Strategies will help them to pinpoint and carry out instructional changes that ensure student success. Teachers will learn to: Compile and make sense of data Analyze data - Find out what it means and what to do about it Decide how to do what needs to be done Implement strategies specific to content areas, critical-thinking skills, and test-taking This book details just what teachers should look for in their data and what to do with what they find. It will guide them through every step of the data process, helping them to meet each of their instructional goals.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781596671706 20160603
- Publication date
- 9781596671706 (pbk.)
- 159667170X (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: