Local conditions : one hundred views of Mount Rainier (at least)
- O'Leary, Chandler, artist.
- [Tacoma, Washington] : Anagram Press, 
- Physical description
- 120 prints : color ; 15.2 x 10.8 cm + 1 guide (50 pages : color illustrations ; 9 x 14.5 cm)
Locked stacks (Medium): Ask at circulation desk
- Library has: 120 cards + guide + viewing box <in 3 drawers in 1 box in 1 wrapper>
N7433.4 .O53 L63 2010
- "Artist book consisting of viewing box and 120 image flats, illustrated and compiled from data collected in person, on location, over the course of two years. Housed in a set of drawers with nested stab-bound book and Japanese-style outer wrapper"--Description from artist's Web site (viewed March 14, 2012).
- Publication date
- Chandler O'Leary.
- Consists of 120 card-sized prints in a container box (20 x 26 x 19.5 cm) and a viewing box with slats for inserting the cards to create different views of Mount Rainier. The container box has three drawers, two of which contain the cards and the last containing the viewing box and a guide to the cards called "Locator key." The top of the container box is a viewing platform to hold the viewing box. The container box is inserted in a five-paneled wrapper printed on the interior with an explanation and instructions for use. Wrapper has two Japanese-style bone clasp closures. Four pictorial labels depicting Mount Rainier from the compass points are affixed to the wrapper and sides of the container box. Container box, drawers, viewing box, and wrapper are cloth-covered boards. Guide is bound Japanese-style in indigo cloth.
- "Text and images were letterpress printed at Springtide Press. Images and topographic map patterns are hand-drawn and watercolored"--Interior of wrapper.
- "Of an edition of 26 numbered copies this is 9"--Interior of wrapper.
- Title from label mounted to portfolio wrapper.
- Copy 1: Interior of wrapper signed and numbered in pencil by the artist.