Models for implementing response to intervention : tools, outcomes, and implications
- edited by Edward S. Shapiro ... [et al.].
- New York : Guilford Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- xix, 407 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1029 .R4 M62 2011||Unknown|
- Shapiro, Edward S.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Duran, Hughes, Bradley, Progress Monitoring: Support and Practice Implementation from the Federal Level. Part I: Monitoring Progress in Pennsylvania Pupils: MP3 at Lehigh University. Hilt-Panahon, Shapiro, Clemens, Gischlar, Project MP3: Monitoring Progress of Pennsylvania Pupils: The Structure and Context of the RTI Model. Gischlar, Hilt-Panahon, Clemens, Shapiro, Project MP3: Monitoring Progress of Pennsylvania Pupils: The Process of Implementation and Design for Sustainability. Clemens, Shapiro, Hilt-Panahon, Gischlar, Project MP3: Monitoring Progress of Pennsylvania Pupils: Student Achievement Outcomes. Part II: Monitoring Progress in Pennsylvania Pupils: MP3 at the University of Pittsburgh. Kloo, Machesky, Zigmond, Implementing RTI in Low-achieving High-need Schools: Context and Commitment. Kloo, Barron, St. John, Zigmond, Implementing RTI in Low-achieving High-need Schools: A Blueprint for Change. Zigmond, Kloo, Stanfa, Implementing RTI in Low-achieving High-need Schools: Celebrating Achievement Gains and Cultural Shifts. Part III: Minnesota RTI Model in the Minneapolis School District. Marston, Casey, Wallace, Context and Content of Implementation of the Minnesota RTI Model in the Minneapolis Public Schools. Marston, Wallace, Thompson, Lau, Muyskens, Process of Implementation of the Minnesota RTI Model in the Minneapolis Public Schools. Wallace, Marston, Ticha, Lau, Muyskens, Evaluation of Implementation of the Minnesota RTI Model in the Minneapolis Public Schools. Part IV: The University of Oregon/Eugene School District 4J Model of RTI. Curtis, Sullivan, Alonzo, Tindal, Context and Process for Implementing RTI at the District and State Level. Alonzo, Tindal, The Measurement System Behind the University of Oregon/Eugene School District 4J Model for Response to Intervention. Liu, Alonzo, Tindal, Implementation and Outcomes of the University of Oregon/Eugene School District 4J Model for Response to Intervention. Part V: Perspective from the Model Demonstration Coordinating Center. Wagner, Levine, A Cross-case Perspective on the Implementation of Model Demonstration Projects.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781609181246 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- Providing a unique "on-the-ground" perspective, this book examines the implementation of three empirically supported Response-to-Intervention (RTI) models in four different school districts. The book addresses the complexity of putting RTI into place in the elementary grades, showing how the process actually took place and what impact it had on school climates and student learning and behavior. The challenges of systems change are explored and key lessons identified for improving intervention outcomes. This book will be important reading for school psychologists, K-12 school administrators, and special educators; graduate students and researchers in these fields. It may also serve as a supplemental text in graduate-level courses such as Response to Intervention, Introduction to School Psychology, and Academic Interventions in School Psychology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781609181246 20160605
- Publication date
- 9781609181246 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1609181247 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: