Brill's new Jacoby [electronic resource]
- editor in chief Ian Worthington.
- Leiden : Brill, 2007-
Search this database
- Worthington, Ian.
- "... new edition of the 856 fragmentary historians that comprise F. Jacoby's monumental Die Fragmente der griechischen Historiker Parts I-III, but with significant additions."
- Included Work
- Jacoby, Felix, 1876-1959. Fragmente der griechischen Historiker.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- New Jacoby
- Also known as: Jacoby online
- Also known as: BNJ
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 16, 2008).
- "Jacoby Online presents a completely new edition of "Jacoby" -- byword for one of the fundamental modern sources of classical scholarship -- in a fully searchable and indexed online format. Beginning in January 2007 and proceeding in twice -- yearly updates at the rate of about 60 historians per update (approximate equivalent of 1,000 printed pages), each of Jacoby's 856 entries, comprising a total of more than 12,000 pages.
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.