- Mary Heebner.
- [Santa Barbara, Calif.] : Simplemente Maria Press, 2011
- Physical description
- 1 box : col. ill. ; 32 x 32 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .H43 U64 2011 FS||In-library use|
- Heebner, Mary.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Notes from below
- "Unearthed is placed in a box of straight-grain pine accented with paduak or wenge wood, and covered with a lid of tumbled Siena travertine marble. Each book cover is individually painted and signed. The poem, "Unearthed" is printed letterpress on handmade abaca paper plus one sheet of ochre-pigmented kozo paper, interleaved with eight mixed-media prints from the Unearthed: Patagonia series of paintings. A journal chapbook, Notes from Below, rests in niche in bottom of the wooden box. Graphite sketches of vessels accompany journal entries, and are printed on Khadi cotton rag paper handmade in Tamil Nadu. The chapbook's cover is terra cotta Cave paper, printed with a line drawing of a fingerprint"--Colophon.
- "The bound book and laguna bound chapbook were laid out and printed letterpress by The Lumino Press, Santa Barbara, and editioned by hand on a Vandercook UNI cylinder press. Centaur and Futura fonts used throughout"--Colophon.
- Edition of 20.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 6, signed by Mary Heebner.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: