- English. English.
- [London] : G.F. Cruchley, .
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 35 x 45 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8200 1856 .C7||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
This collection of primarily maps with a few prints and books portrays the continent of Africa as well as detailed maps of different regions and countries on the continent. The maps range in date from 1550 to approximately 1800. Individual maps cataloged separately and held at Branner Earth Sciences Library and Map Collections by call number.
- Digital collection
- 273 digital items
- Physical collection
- 294 maps, prints and books.
- Cruchley, G. F.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:30,000,000] (W18°--E51°/N37°--S35°).
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes "Routes of Travellers" on sheet.
- "Engraved and published by G. F. Cruchley, Mapseller & Globe Maker. 81 Fleet St."
- Upper righthand corner: "27".
- Lower lefthand corner: "January 15th. 1842. Additions to 1856."
Browse related items
Start at call number: