Hazardous chemicals desk reference [electronic resource]
- Richard J. Lewis, Sr.
- 6th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2008.
- Physical description
- xx, 1953 p. ; 26 cm.
- Preface. Introduction. Key to Abbreviations. General Chemical Entries. CAS Number Cross-Index. Synonym Cross-Index. DOT Guide Cross-Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470335406 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- Offers a "safety profile" of 5000 of the most important hazardous chemicals. Features unique Chemical Safety Profiles that provide a quick overview of the hazards, synonyms, and physical properties of a variety of chemicals. Details government agency standards and recommendations on the handling of each chemical. Includes three cross-indices to permit rapid location of a material by its Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, a synonym for the material, or the DOT Guide Number. Features new chemical entries unavailable in previous versions.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470335406 20160605
- Supplemental links
Table of contents only:
Contributor biographical information:
- Publication date
- Includes indexes.
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 28, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.