Early European books [electronic resource] : printed sources to 1700
- [Ann Arbor, MI] Proquest.
- ProQuest (Firm)
- Diverse array of printed sources from the fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth centuries. Opens the door to some of the world's most significant collections of early printed books. All works printed in Europe before 1701, regardless of language, fall within the scope of the project, together with all pre-1701 works in European languages printed further afield. Builds upon and complements Early English Books Online (EEBO) and is largely concerned with non-Anglophone materials; however, books in English or printed in the English-speaking world that are already represented in EEBO are not omitted from Early European Books where they form an integral element of the predominantly non-Anglophone collections that have been made available for digital capture. Full-colour, high-resolution (400 ppi) facsimile images scanned directly from the original printed sources. Each item in the collection is captured in its entirety, complete with its binding, edges, endpapers, blank pages, and any loose inserts.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Proquest early European books
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009?
- Title from Proquest home page (viewed on May 26, 2010).
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Early English books online.