Construction of Tel Aviv sewage system : photograph albums, 1948
- Physical description
- 2 albums in 1 oversize manuscript box (70 photographs)
- Photographs of pipeline placing, canal digging, construction on the beach, workers and engineers. One album documents the sewage system through Trumpeldor street.
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2011. Accession 2011-012.
- Dedications to the engineers of the project appear in both albums: "To the municipal engineer Mr. Y. Shifman..., " "To Mr. Ben Sira the municipal engineer, initiator of the sewage system..."