EU constitutional law : an introduction
- Allan Rosas and Lorna Armati.
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2010.
- Physical description
- xvii, 260 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What constitution? : a rose by any other name
- An elephant that cannot be defined? : what the EU is, and is not
- Who is the boss? : in search of a master of the treaties
- Looking past the trees to see the wood : construing a hierarchy of norms
- Into the estuaries and up the rivers : union law in the national legal orders of the member states
- A lot more than Brussels bureaucrats : the institutional framework
- A suprematist composition? : differentiation and flexibility
- What deficit? : the EU system of democracy
- Civis Europeus Sum : the evolving concept of Union citizenship
- Taking rights more seriously? : the EU system of fundamental rights
- Broadening horizons? : the area of freedom, security and justice
- The internal market : liberal, social or green? An elephant trumpeting loud and clear or a gaggle of geese? : EU external relations
- Covenants of no strength to secure a man at all? : issues of enforcement and control
- The elephant in the room? : concluding remarks.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- European Union constitutional law
- Revised table of cases inserted.
- 9781841139173 (pbk.)
- 1841139173 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: