Mao's new world : political culture in the early People's Republic
- Chang-tai Hung.
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 2011.
- Physical description
- xv, 352 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Hung, Chang-tai, 1949-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 313-340) and index.
- Tiananmen Square : space and politics
- Ten monumental buildings : architecture of power
- Yangge : the dance of revolution
- The red line : the Museum of the Chinese Revolution
- Oil paintings and history
- Devils in the drawings
- New year prints and peasant resistance
- The cult of the red martyr
- The Monument to the People's Heroes.
- Publication date
- 9780801449345 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0801449340 (cloth : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: