The symbols of government
- Thurman W. Arnold.
- New Haven : Yale University Press ; London : H. Milford, Oxford University Press, c1935.
- Physical description
- vi, 278 p. ; 21 cm.
- Arnold, Thurman Wesley, 1891-1969.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publication date
- "In this book we ... examine law and economics ... as symbolic thinking and conduct which condition the behavior of men in groups"--P. iv.
- "Professor [Edward S.] Robinson's ... 'Law and the lawyer' is in a sense a companion volume"--P. v.
Browse related items
Start at call number: