The extreme principle : what matters most, what works best
- Babbage, Keen J.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2011.
- Physical description
- vii, 183 p. ; 23 cm.
LB2822.82 .B32 2011
- Unknown LB2822.82 .B32 2011
- Chapter 1: The Best Answers Are Within, Not Without Chapter 2: Listen, Listen More, Keep Listening Chapter 3: The Extreme Principal Uses the Extreme Principle Chapter 4: The Extreme Principle In The Classroom Chapter 5: The Extreme Principle Throughout A School District Chapter 6: The Extreme Principle For State And National Education Officials Chapter 7: A Simple Way To Solve Problems Chapter 8: The Extreme Principle Beyond Schools.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The Extreme Principle is to do what matters most and to do what works best. When educational decisions and actions are guided by The Extreme Principle, results improve. The Extreme Principle helps teachers, school administrators, superintendents, school board members, and politicians make decisions and take actions that improve schools because the decisions and actions are based on what matters most and what works best. This book gives the reader a critique of the typical, bureaucratic, mandated education reform efforts which often fail and which often lead to another education reform effort which also is likely to fail. This book shows a better way to improve what is done in classrooms, throughout a school, in an entire school district, and at the state or national levels of education policy development. The better way is guided by application of The Extreme Principle. The reader of this book_teacher, school administrator, political leader, citizen_will find that the common sense ideas and real world examples from this book lead to a very obvious conclusion: that the way to improve education is to do what matters most and to do what works best.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Keen J.Babbage.
- 9781607098430 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607098431 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607098447 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 160709844X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607098454 (ebk.)
- 1607098458 (ebk.)