Raising Black students' achievement through culturally responsive teaching
- Johnnie McKinley.
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, c2010.
- Physical description
- ix, 214 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC2803 .S43 M35 2010||Unknown|
- McKinley, Johnnie.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-208) and index.
- Setting and maintaining clear expectations for content mastery
- Student-teacher social interactions
- Classroom climate
- Classroom management
- Curriculum and instructional design
- Classroom-based assessment
- Cultural competence
- Cultural congruence in instruction
- Cooperative group instruction
- Procedures for rehearsal, processing, and transfer of learning.
- Publication date
- 9781416610595 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1416610596 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: