Africae described the manners of their habits and buildings newly done into English
- Italian. Explanatory text.
- [London] : G. Fumble, 1626.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 510 x 392.
Locked map files: Ask at circulation desk
G8200 1626 .G6
- Unknown G8200 1626 .G6
This collection of primarily maps with a few prints and books portrays the continent of Africa as well as detailed maps of different regions and countries on the continent. The maps range in date from 1550 to approximately 1800. Individual maps cataloged separately and held at Branner Earth Sciences Library and Map Collections by call number.
- Publication date
- by I.S. Abraham Goes sculpsit.
- Map Data
- [1:18,550,000] (W18°--E51°/N37°--S35°).
- 8 small insets containing engraved plans and views: Tangier, Ceuta, Algiers, Tunis, Alexandria, Alcair, Mozambique, Canaries.
- Folio 5 of : A Prospect of the most famous parts of the world... by John Speed, 1646.
- Local Subject
- The Caroline Batchelor Map Collection.