Colloquium : Deborah L. Rhode's Access to justice
- New York : Fordham University School of Law, , ©2004.
- Physical description
- pages 841-1029 ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / Bruce A. Green
- Teaching ethics/doing justice / Anthony V. Alfieri
- How much access? How much justice? / Gary Blasi
- The obligation of legal aid lawyers to champion practice by nonlawyers / Deborah J. Cantrell
- Access to justice : the transformative potential of pro bono work / Martha F. Davis
- Access to Justice : some comments / Lawrence M. Friedman
- Shout from taller rooftops : a response to Deborah L. Rhode's Access to Justice / Steven H. Hobbs
- Gideon's paradox / Lawrence C. Marshall
- Redressing inequality in the market for justice : why access to lawyers will never solve the problem and why rethinking the role of judges will help / Russell G. Pearce
- The luxury of the law : the codification movement and the right to counsel / Norman W. Spaulding
- Teaching and doing : the role of law school clinics in enhancing access to justice / Stephen Wizner, Jane Aiken
- Access to Justice : again, still / Deborah L. Rhode.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Deborah L. Rhode's Access to Justice
- Cover title.
- Reprinted section of Fordham law review, volume 73, number 3 (December 2004).
- Related Work
- Fordham law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: