- Brian Katcher.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Delacorte Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- 360 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3611 .A7883 A63 2009||Unknown|
- Katcher, Brian.
- With his mother working long hours and in pain from a romantic break-up, eighteen-year-old Logan feels alone and unloved until a zany new student arrives at his small-town Missouri high school, keeping a big secret.
- Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
- High schools > Fiction.
- Schools > Fiction.
- Friendship > Fiction.
- Identity > Fiction.
- Transgender people > Fiction.
- Single-parent families > Fiction.
- Missouri > Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) > Juvenile fiction.
- High schools > Juvenile fiction.
- Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
- Transgender people > Juvenile fiction.
- Single-parent families > Juvenile fiction.
- Missouri > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- Stonewall Children's and Young Adult Literature Award, 2011
Browse related items
Start at call number: