Modern inorganic synthetic chemistry [electronic resource]
- edited by Ruren Xu, Wenqin Pang, Qisheng Huo.
- Amsterdam : Elsevier, c2011.
- Physical description
- xx, 590 p.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction - Frontiers in Modern Inorganic Synthetic Chemistry
- High-Temperature Synthesis
- Synthesis and Purification at Low Temperature
- Hydrothermal and Solvothermal Syntheses
- High Pressure Synthesis and Preparation of Inorganic Materials
- Inorganic Photochemical Synthesis
- CVD and its Related Theories in Inorganic Synthesis and Materials Preparations
- Microwave-Assisted Inorganic Syntheses
- Syntheses of Coordination Compounds
- Assembly Chemistry of Coordination Polymers
- Synthetic Chemistry of Cluster Compounds
- Synthetic Chemistry of Fullerenes
- Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds
- Synthetic and Assembly Chemistry of Inorganic Polymers
- Synthetic Chemistry of Nonstoichiometric Compounds
- Synthetic Chemistry of the Inorganic Ordered Polour Materials
- Assembly Chemistry of Anion-Intercalated Layered Materials
- Host-Guest Functional Materials
- Chemical Preparation of Advanced Ceramic Materials
- Amorphous Materials
- Synthetic Chemistry of Nanomaterials
- Preparation Chemistry of Inorganic Membranes
- The Frontier of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry (I) - Biomimetic Synthesis
- Frontier of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry (II) - Designed Synthesis - Inorganic Crystalline Porous Materials.
- Publisher's Summary
- The book has four main parts. In the first part the discussion centers on inorganic synthesis reactions, dealing with inorganic synthesis and preparative chemistry under specific conditions: high temperature, low temperature and cryogenic, hydrothermal and solvothermal, high pressure and super-high pressure, photochemical, microwave irradiation and plasma conditions. The second part systematically describes the synthesis, preparation and assembly of six important categories of compounds with wide coverage of distinct synthetic chemistry systems: coordination compounds, coordination polymers, clusters, organometallic compounds, non-stoichiometric compounds and inorganic polymers. In the third part, seven important representative inorganic materials are selected for discussion of their preparation and assembly, including porous, advanced ceramic, amorphous- and nano-materials, inorganic membranes, synthetic crystals and advanced functional materials. The last part of the book, which is also its distinct feature, addresses the frontiers of inorganic synthesis and preparative chemistry. These final two chapters introduce the two emerging synthetic areas. Included are approximately 3000 references, a large proportion of which are from the recent decade. This title focuses on the 'chemistry' of inorganic synthesis, preparation and assembly of various compounds and describes all inorganic synthesis methods. It features: new state of the art inorganic synthesis chemistry areas; inclusion of a number of real examples for the preparation and assembly of important classes of materials; more than 3,000 reference to the primary literature; and, comprehensive state of the art reviews written by the experts in the area.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780444535993 20160604
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 8, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- 9780444535993 (electronic bk.)
- 0444535993 (electronic bk.)