Stanford Arts Institute records, 2007-2010
- Physical description
- 630 gigabytes
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Arts Institute.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available on line
- The materials consist of digital photographs and videos documenting art performances developed or sponsored by the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SiCa). Also included are press materials and a copy of the SiCa website.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Access: The materials are open for research use. Please contact Public Services (e-mail: email@example.com) for information on accessing these digital objects.
- The materials were transferred from the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts, 2010.
- The Stanford Arts Institute, formerly the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SiCa), established in 2006 as part of the Stanford Arts Initiative, leads the development of new undergraduate arts programs; hosts artists in residence; administers new multidisciplinary graduate degree programs; awards grants for multidisciplinary arts research and teaching; incubates collaborative performances and exhibitions with campus partners and other institutions; and provides centralized communication for Stanford arts events and programs.