Stanford Arts Institute records, 2007-2010
- Physical description
- 630 gigabytes
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Arts Institute.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available on line
- Organization & arrangement
- The materials are arranged in five series: 1. Annual Reports; 2. Photographs; 3. Press; 4. Videorecordings; 5. Website and Gallery Files.
- The materials consist of digital photographs and videos documenting art performances developed or sponsored by the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SiCa). Also included are press materials and a copy of the SiCa website.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Access: The materials are open for research use. Please contact Public Services (e-mail: email@example.com) for information on accessing these digital objects.
- The materials were transferred from the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts, 2010.
- The Stanford Arts Institute, formerly the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SiCa), established in 2006 as part of the Stanford Arts Initiative, leads the development of new undergraduate arts programs; hosts artists in residence; administers new multidisciplinary graduate degree programs; awards grants for multidisciplinary arts research and teaching; incubates collaborative performances and exhibitions with campus partners and other institutions; and provides centralized communication for Stanford arts events and programs.
Browse related items
Start at call number: