Stanford University, Chicana/o Studies, Feminicide conference, 2007
- Physical description
- .5 linear foot
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|SC0898 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Materials document the conference and include flyers, biographies of panelists, video tapes of events (with DVD copies), and digital photographs.
- Publication date
- Additional materials from the conference can be found in the Stanford Archives Museum Collection under the call number ARCH-AM 2008-028.
- Access: Materials are open for use.
- Materials were the gift of Yvonne Yarbro-Bejarano, 2008.
- The conference Feminicide = Sanctioned Murder: Gender, Race and Violence in Global Context, held at Stanford University, May 16-19, 2007, was organized by Chicano/o Studies and co-sponsored by the Center for Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity. Yvonne Yarbro-Bejarano, chair of Chicana/o Studies, was one of the conference organizers.
Browse related items
Start at call number: