Balanced assessment : from formative to summative
- Kay Burke.
- Bloomington, IN : Solution Tree Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- ix, 163 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2822.75 .B88 2010||Unknown|
- Burke, Kay.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-155) and index.
- Standards-based instruction and assessment : begin with the end in mind
- The balanced assessment model : when formative meets summative
- Common assessments : a community of assessors
- Performance tasks : the key to an engaging curriculum
- Checklists : progressions of learning
- Rubrics : all roads lead to the standards
- Formative assessment tools : real time and real fast
- Summative assessment and evaluation : the last judgment.
- Publication date
- 9781935249245 (lib. bdg.)
- 193524924X (lib. bdg.)
- 9781934009529 (pbk.)
- 1934009520 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: